You will be redirected to PayFast for Payment.
PayFast is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. PayFast enables easy, secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers.
PayFast allows The Printing Press to accept payments from our Customers in a variety of ways – processing credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), Instant EFT (bank transfers to any of SA’s four biggest banks that get instantly verified), mimoney and Ukash.
How does it work?
With PayFast our customers can make secure and instant online payments for their orders. Customers of The Printing Press don’t pay anything to use PayFast.
PayFast offers a variety of payment methods through the familiar and trusted PayFast interface. PayFast processes MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with SA’s four biggest banks) and two popular voucher payment methods: mimoney and Ukash.
To find out more about these payments, please click the options below.
Instant EFT enables The Printing Press Customers to make payments with traditional internet banking with SA’s four biggest banks. The electronic funds transfer (EFT) gets verified instantly. No two day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information. Learn more.
Credit Cards are well known and a de facto online payment method the world round. PayFast processes local and international credit cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect the Customer against chargebacks. Learn more.
mimoney is a currency that resides on your mobile phone, allowing buyers to shop online even if they don’t have access to credit cards or bank accounts. It is a secure mobile payment method supported by Standard Bank.Learn more.
Ukash is one of the world’s largest voucher based payment systems. Customers purchase a voucher at major retail outlets and redeem the vouchers against purchases from your site. Learn more.
PayFast is committed to keeping you and your information secure. PayFast has a multitude of checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions.
- We use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest, level of encryption currently available.
- 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions over R1000.
- All sensitive info is encrypted within our own database.
- We run penetration testing on our system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. We are only required to do it once every three months, but we run it every week.
- Our entire site, blog and help site are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.
- We also have an excellent monitoring system that does, among other things: GEO IP tracking, velocity testing, BIN/IIN validation and checks against online databases.
3D Secure is an extra layer of security in using your credit card for online transactions. For online transactions over R1000 you’ll be asked to enter your 3D Secure password (different from the PIN), which is called Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode by the respective credit card companies.
You have to register for 3D Secure with your card issuing bank, and can be set up either as a password of your choice or a one-time-password that will be sent to you by email/SMS. Please visit your online banking facility, login and follow the steps to set up 3D Secure if you haven’t already done so.